Our App is in the alpha stage, the beta is coming soon.

Icon
All the App releases

Our releases


Releases

This is the full changelog for the Costs to Expect App. In our updates we try not to say bug fixes and improvements, however, we may on occasion list slightly less detail here if we don't feel it is necessary to mention a change.

The Costs to Expect App consumes the Costs to Expect API, the full changelog for the Costs to Expect API can be found on GitHub, the API is Open Source.

Our changelog follows the format defined at https://keepachangelog.com/en/1.0.0/

[v1.03.1] - 2020-02-22

Changed

  • We have added a helper method to the `Request\Response\Result` class, `hasResponse()`.
  • We have updated the `Request\Api` class to ensure a response exists before attempting to cache the result or results from multiple requests.
  • We have made some minor tweaks so that the app doesn't error when an unknown item type gets added to the Costs to Expect API.

[v1.03.0] - 2020-02-16

Added

  • We have added search to the resource type and resource `item` lists.
  • We have added helpful content sections which will appear when filtered lists fail to return any data.
  • We have added a sort icon to tables to highlight the default sort options, later will we add sorting for additional fields.

Changed

  • We have added 'Uri/Pagination', 'Uri/Sorts' and 'Uri/Parameters' class which are responsible for setting up the data ready to pass to the Uri/Mutate class.
  • We have added a 'Uri/Mutate' class; the class is responsible for assigning pagination, filtering, searching and sorting parameters to URIs.
  • The pagination limit values are centrally defined; this will allow us to offer custom limits in a much later version of the app.

Fixed

  • We have corrected a redirect; location incorrect after successful create request.

[v1.02.0] - 2020-02-13

Added

  • We have added pagination to the 'items' list on the resource type and resource dashboards.
  • We have added filtering to the 'items' list on the resource type and resource dashboards, you can filter for the category, the subcategory, the year and the month.
  • We have added a `Dashboard` data helper class which combines the asynchronous requests data with the dashboard structure.
  • We have added a helper section to the dashboard to explain why you might want to create a new resource type.

Changed

  • We have added a helper method to aid with setting up asynchronous requests.
  • We have modified the storage format for synchronous requests; there was a minor difference between the asynchronous and synchronous formats.
  • We have added a `Request/Response/Result` class and `Request/Response/Cache` class, ensures consistency in return types and storage data.
  • Response headers are always available.
  • We moved the cookie names to a configuration file, thereby removing duplication.
  • We have reworked the API requests section to match the new help sections.

Fixed

  • We eliminated one redundant API request on the dashboard.

[v1.01.0] - 2020-02-07

Added

  • We clear the cache for recent items after the creation of a new item.
  • We have added an alert to highlight when the Costs to Expect API returns a 503.
  • We have updated the filtering controls; the subcategory selectors populate when a category is selected.

Changed

  • We have updated the authentication to match v2.07.0 of the Costs to Expect API.
  • We have updated the 'valid.api.session' middleware to use the new 'auth/check' endpoint added in v2.07.0 of the Costs to Expect API.
  • We have updated the menu code; we execute the resource API requests asynchronously.
  • We renamed the cookies.

Fixed

  • Resource type id missing from the create item form.
  • We are not requesting the entire collection from the API when fetching categories and subcategories.
  • We have corrected a link on the dashboard.

[v1.00.0] - 2020-01-30 (Private alpha begins)

Added

  • We have added the home dashboard.
  • We have added the resource type dashboard.
  • We have added the resource dashboard.
  • We have added a privacy policy.
  • We have added the changelog.
  • We have added a roadmap.
  • We have added a cache management system for synchronous requests, caches response body and headers.
  • We have added an alternate cache management system for asynchronous requests, caches response body and headers.
  • We have added resource summary blocks to display resource totals.
  • We have added recent item tables for resource type items and resource items.
  • We have added the initial design for table pagination, filtering, sorting and searching, all non-functional.
  • We have added a link to the Costs to Expect service status page.
  • We have added a link to the Costs to Expect API.
  • We have added a link to the Costs to Expect Website.
  • We have added custom errors pages with links to the Costs to Expect service status page.
  • We have added the add expense form for allocation expense resource types.
  • We have added a preview of the form helpers, previous entries and preset entries.
  • We have made ajax requests more visual, it should be clearer which values are being updated

API Requests

Our App uses the Costs to Expect API, the Costs to Expect API is Open Source, in keeping with that we will be as open as possible.

The table below shows the majority of the GET and OPTIONS requests we made to the API. This page was generated using the responses from the listed API calls.

Your Bearer was included with each of the API requests, the response from each request is personal to you.

Other than ensuring the Costs to Expect API is up and running we haven't needed to reach out to the API to generate this page.